Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
General Access Conditions
- The minimum age for entry is 18 years old.
- Minors aged between 0 and 18 may access the space, provided they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardians, and the signature of a liability waiver is mandatory. Our session services cannot be sold to minors. The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises is expressly prohibited.
- Access is not allowed to people who are visibly intoxicated or with behavioral disorders, which could disturb the tranquility of the space.
- It is not allowed to bring animals.
- It is not allowed to bring food into the space.
- Given that Liquidzome is a space for relaxation, the use of cell phones, cameras or other equipment that capture sound or image is not allowed during the sessions.
- The use of a low tone of voice when staying inside and outside the space is strongly advised, so as not to disturb others and enjoy this experience in a peaceful way.
- If you suffer from a health problem, please consult our website and find out which health conditions or emotional state may not be recommended for you to enjoy one or all of the available services.
- Liquidzome is not responsible for any injury or accident occurring in space if the rules of use are not respected.
- Liquidzome is not responsible for thefts that occur in space. To do this, you must protect your goods and leave them locked within the available areas.
- The use of a bathing suit is mandatory. If you haven’t brought yours, contact reception (we have bathing suits available for sale).
- It is mandatory to shower before and after the moment in the pool.
- The use of a cap is not mandatory. Long hair should be gathered on top of the head.
- There is a shower area available for each customer. You must leave your belongings there.
- Your shoes must be left and stowed at the entrance to the door.
- One bath towel is provided per guest (and bathrobe if included in the chosen experience).
- There are no male or female changing rooms, but a space for bathing, massage and relaxation for individual use.
- It is forbidden to dive into the pool.
- You should always use the steps to enter and exit the pool.
- You can stay inside the space for up to 2 hours after checking in at the space, including massage time and use of the changing rooms.
- We advise you to arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time. Once your shift has started, it is not possible to make up for unused time.
- If you have a reservation and do not show up within 30 minutes of the appointment, the reservation will be void and no refund will be made.
- We recommend that you make your reservation in advance, through this website.
- To guarantee reservations made on the website, by email, telephone or at reception, the total amount must be paid up to 24 hours before the date of use.
- Reservations or session appointments are approved after payment confirmation and on a first-come, first-served basis, so a reservation request without confirmed payment will allow another reservation request to be accepted. To avoid this situation, we advise you to pay for your reservation immediately after booking. If you are unable to complete your payment or meet your appointment date, please contact us by email
- There is the possibility to reserve the space for private events. Contact us for details and booking options.
Canceling or modifying the reservation
- Reservations can be canceled or modified without penalty for the session if communicated up to a maximum of 48 hours before the scheduled date.
- Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the session time, the user receives the possibility to reschedule the session, subject to a payment amount. In this case, the reservation amount will be converted into a cupon code to be used within 1 month.
- Cancellations need to be reported by email to [email protected].
Gift Voucher (GIFT Card)
- Gift vouchers can be purchased through the website.
- To use a Gift Voucher you must make a purchase on the website or contact us by email.
- Each voucher is valid for one year from the day following the date of issue.
- You can make cancellations or changes up to 48 hours before the date and time booked, otherwise the validity of the gift card or the amount deposited as a guarantee will be lost.
- The gift card cannot be converted to cash. We will not refund all or part of the value of the gift cards, and the balance can only be used for services
About your contribution to the organization
By participating and enjoying the activities promoted on Liquidzome, you are contributing to the purpose of the Solid Prosperity Association, with NIPC nº515650404, which aims at the global development of holistic, scientific, therapeutic and cultural aspects related to water, supporting and disseminating beneficial and sustainable alternatives to use, investigate and safeguard it, unifying common interests and/or promoting projects, lectures, training courses and people related to the same theme, whether at a pedagogical, therapeutic, scientific or environmental level.
The focus is mostly given to water, but it does not end with this element. It is a common notion among associates that there is an interconnection between all things, as well as the need for harmony between them, so that it is possible to generate balance, abundance and self-sufficiency in a sustainable way for all. We believe that, by promoting knowledge and personal, local and global development – through experiences of positive interaction with nature, the regenerative capacity of its elements and examples that inspire new ways of observing, reflecting and acting – we are also contributing to the social, environmental and planetary well-being3